Two-Way Text Alerts
for your Manatee Community Federal Credit Union Visa Debit Card.
Using your Manatee Community FCU card is simple. Now, fraud monitoring is just as seamless.
- Our free fraud monitoring network watches for suspicious or unusual transactions
- If a suspicious transaction appears on your card, you'll receive a text from Manatee Community FCU asking if it's legitimate
- Text back to confirm or deny the transaction
- Simple, quick and easy
- MCFCU debit card holders are automatically enrolled
To protect yourself against text fraud or scams please note that Manatee Community Federal Credit Union
will never ask you for account number or passwords.
For two-way text alerts to work as intended, it is extremely important to make sure we have your correct
cell phone number.
- Just log onto your online banking.
- Click on the settings button (the wheel in the top right corner)
- and then go to "Personal Information". Here is where you can make sure we have your correct cell phone number.
Don't have a MCFCU debit card? Click here for more information.
Watch our video to learn more about Two-Way Text Alerts!