VISA Debit Card
A VISA debit card from Manatee Community Federal Credit Union gives you on-the-spot access to your MCFCU checking account without having to write a check. Pay for your purchases anywhere in the United States that VISA is accepted and also at ATM Locations.
Uchoose Rewards are connected to all purchases made with your Manatee Community Federal Credit Union VISA debit card. Learn more about UChoose Rewards including more information on how you can start earning points today!
******LOST OR STOLEN: CALL 1-800-472-3272*****
******TO ACTIVATE AND RESET PIN: CALL 1-800-757-9848*****
ATM and VISA Debit Card / Safety
- Remember there is safety in numbers. Whenever possible, have another person accompany you.
- Be alert for any suspicious persons or circumstances when approaching an ATM or Night Depository. Should you observe or otherwise feel uneasy or uncomfortable with your surroundings, use a different ATM. Report the suspicious circumstances to the authorities.
- Be prepared to transact business with transaction documents (i.e., deposit ticket) ready in advance.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Do not write your PIN on your card or leave your PIN in your wallet or purse. Protect the secrecy of your PIN. Do not lend your Card and PIN to someone else. Do not leave your Card at/in the ATM.
- Keep your Card in a safe place. Treat your Card as you would cash. Report lost or stolen Card at once by calling 1-800-472-3272.
- Prevent others from seeing you entering your PIN. Shield the transaction area with your body or hand.
- Mark each transaction in you Account register. Keep your receipts and compare them against your account statements.
- Be aware of con games. If anyone asks you to withdraw money for any reason, leave the area and contact the proper authorities.
- Upon completing your transaction, retrieve your Card and receipt, and leave the area at once. Do not count or otherwise visually expose any money received from the ATM.
- Continue to observe your surroundings for any suspicious persons or circumstances such as anyone following or approaching you.
Always maintain a safe distance between you and any stranger. If you believe that you are being followed, you should go to the nearest place where there are people and contact law enforcement authorities.
Travel Outside the United States
To protect our members and the credit union Visa Debit Cards are only accepted in the Continental US. If you are planning on traveling internationally we encourage you to apply for our Mastercard credit card.Go to main navigation